Support Brown’s Mart
Please support Brown's Mart by joining one of our donor circles or making a donation.
Every little bit counts!
JOIN ONE OF OUR DONOR CIRCLES
Please consider joining one of our donor circles. Your gift, no matter how small, will ensure that our core artistic programs, new initiatives and education activities will continue to transform lives through theatre and performance.
Sally Thomas Benefactor Donors' Circle ($2,000 annual contribution)
A select group of twenty (20) dedicated members whose support will underpin the future growth and development of Brown’s Mart’s core artistic programs, in turn ensuring the preservation of the precinct as a significant performance space and community gathering place.
Brown's Mart invites you to join our esteemed donors' circle by making an annual gift of $2,000, which will contribute to our aim of raising $40,000.
Your generosity will ensure that our programs, initiatives and education activities will continue to transform lives through threatre and performance.
Our Benefactor donor circle members will:
- have the opportunity to attend private play readings of new works in development where deemed appropriate by the writer and director.
- have the opportunity to join our SHIMMER Feedback Forum. Forum members will receive an exclusive invitation to attend pre-season presentations of our annual theatre program to provide us with invaluable feedback and insights into the work.
- receive an exclusive invitation to attend our annual, post education production Q&A session with students, cast & crew. Your nominated donors circle member will be invited to address students on the importance of philanthropic giving in modern society.
- receive invitations to our season launch and end of year events.
- receive recognition on our website supporters page.
Brown’s Mart Guardian Donors’ Circle ($100+ annual contribution)
Guardian Circle members directly support Brown’s Mart’s artistic development and Artist in Resident program, providing the opportunity for local artists to develop their work and ultimately their careers.
Brown’s Mart invites you to contribute to our annual Brown’s Mart Guardian Circle program that values and nurtures creative learning and development.
- your donation of $100 or more will be recognized on our website.
- Guardian Circle members will receive invitations to our season launch and end of season events.
For details on how to join one of our Donors Circle, please contact us via email: email@example.com or call 08 8981 5522.
Brown's Mart Patron Donations (no minimum)
A general donation to Brown’s Mart Theatre will continue to help us fulfill our artistic goals and look after our wonderful theatre. As a not-for-profit organisation, individual donations of any level are greatly appreciated. Even the smallest amount can make a very real difference.
Or, send us a cheque: Brown's Mart Patron Donation, GPO Box 3451, Darwin NT 0801
Thank you for considering joining one of our donor circles or making a one-off general donation
As one of Darwin’s oldest and most recognizable historic icons, partnership with Brown’s Mart offers your business highly marketable branding opportunities for showcasing your company’s profile.
We offer a range of partnership and sponsorship opportunities to companies who recognize the value of contributing to arts and culture, which are considered essential to a thriving community, assuring the arts continues to grow into a more prosperous future.
- Depending on the level of your commitment, benefits to your business can include
- Programme naming rights
- Company logo placement on our website
- Advertising opportunities in our Seasonal & individual programs
- On-site hosting opportunities
- Acknowledgement of your support on our permanent on-site & external Supporter’s board
- Acknowledgement of your company in all paid media and pertaining marketing collateral
- Membership e-News exposure opportunities
- Social media exposure
- Acknowledgement at and invitation to our Season launch & end of season functions
- Complimentary tickets
Brown’s Mart will work closely with you to tailor exclusive packages to meet your specific marketing and business needs.
For more information, please contact: Kerrin Schallmeiner, Marketing & Development Manager P: 08 8981 5522 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bequests play a crucial role in the growth and future success of not-for-profit organisations like Brown's Mart Theatre. Whether you wish to provide income for general purposes or support a specific program, your bequest expresses your lasting commitment to the health and dynamism of Australian playwriting and contemporary theatre.
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an attorney, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift to be made to family, friends or Brown's Mart Theatre as part of your estate plan, or you can make a bequest using a beneficiary designation form. A designation of beneficiary form outlines your desire to have the funds due upon your death paid out in a particular way.
Your generosity will be acknowledged with your permission, in our annual season publication and on our website.
If you would like more information about how to make a bequest to Brown's Mart, including suggested wording for your will please contact Kerrin Schallmeiner, Development Manager on (08) 8981 5522 or email@example.com.
Before making a gift to Brown's Mart you should consult with your legal and financial advisors.