Have a Seat in the Theatre
Be a part of Brown's Mart
As part of the 50th Weekend Celebration, Brown's Mart announced the 'Have a Seat in the Theatre' campaign, where you can make a donation to have the inscription of your choice on a chair in the Brown’s Mart Theatre.
This campaign is open to everyone, be it artists, arts organisations, supporters, patrons or fans. Groups can also jointly donate and share an inscription.
Here's what you need to know
- If you make a tax deductible donation of $700 or more to Brown’s Mart, we will thank you with your name on a seat in the Brown’s Mart Theatre.
- If you would like a seat inscription but would like other wording (instead of your name), you are welcome to choose your own wording (see form below). Please note that Brown’s Mart reserves the right to contact you if your wording is not deemed suitable or appropriate.
- Your inscription will last for ten years (or for the life of the seat).
- You can share a seat with friends – get a group together and fill out the form below with your name and what your donation share will be.
- The Have a Seat Campaign will be ongoing until all seats in the Brown’s Mart Theatre have an inscription. However, to have your name on a seat in 2022, please send through your donation and complete the form below by Friday 21 October 2022.
- Please note that we can’t promise you any particular seat in the theatre and there is no guarantee you will be able to sit in your seat when attending a performance. However, once all seat names are attached, we will have an Open Day when you can come and join us to view your seat.
By proudly showcasing these inscriptions in our theatre, we are celebrating the many who are part of the Brown’s Mart community.
The contributions will allow Brown's Mart to further support Northern Territory artists through initiatives such as Build Up, the Brown’s Mart Residency and our First Nations Program. Help us grow these programs so that we can share more unique Northern Territory stories with our visitors here and audiences across Australia.
This is an example, you can have up to 15 characters on both rows of text.
"*" indicates required fields
Brown's Mart Arts Ltd
(T/as Brown’s Mart)
ABN: 67 141 763 895
12 Smith Street Darwin City
GPO Box 3451, Darwin NT 0801